06 - Student Accounts
From Lindsey Carney on June 30th, 2021
Below are key services ABAC Student Accounts provide specifically to students to help meet their financial responsibilities while pursuing their educational goals:
- We assess, bill, and collect your tuition, fees, and other charges.
- We issue refunds from credit balances on your student account.
- If your education is being paid for by a third party such as a government or company, we bill the sponsor on your behalf.
- We assist you with the setup of the ABAC payment plan.
- We can assist you in setting up a direct deposit for your excess funds.
Completing the Financial Agreement Authorization for Students Over 18
How to Complete the Parent Financial Agreement Authorization in Dynamic Forms
How to Enroll in the ABAC Payment Plan using a Checking or Savings Account
How to Enroll in the ABAC Payment Plan using a Debit/Credit Card
How to Generate Real Time Statements in eStallion
How to Set up Refunds in eStallion
How to View Account in eStallion